Sunday 27 June 2010

Love Your Pictures


I have decided to give myself a little summer treat and signed up for Shimelle's latest online class Love Your Pictures  We are not away during the summer holidays so I thought the daily prompts would give me a challenge each day.


On Shimelle's blog this weekend she asked us to do something with a photograph that we hadn't scrapped or displayed yet. Well I finally purchased a mount and a frame for this picture. I have had it enlarged to 8x12 and it looks great. It was taken in a coffee shop at Borough Market. I just loved the colour against the rainy sky. I think I am going to hang it in the bedroom. It look boudoirish!



Hope you have had a good weekend and enjoyed the tennis and the golf.
Joy xxxx

2 comments:

Cat said...

Gorgeous picture! I LOVE chandeliers xx

Kirsty Wiseman said...

joy - you are a runner up for the aqua markers - please contact me at kirstywiseman at hotmail dot com
HOORAY!