Sunday 10 May 2009

I wish it was a bank holiday tomorrow!

Sunday night again. Where does the weekend go? I am catching up with my blog while watching Heartbeat. I have recorded ER to watch later - the ones with George Clooney in them. I can't wait!


Sunday 10th May - Cardmaking I spent the afternoon making cards for Quick Cards Made Easy. Here is a sneaky peek. I had to do 15 invitations! Five for a child's birthday party, five for a picnic/BBQ and five for a drinks/dinner party. I used lots of Basic Grey - Lime Rickey.



May 9th -Noodle Boy Dad dropped in on his way back from Cornwall. He had walked 50 miles in in 6 days around the Cornish Coast. We went for dinner at Wagamama

May 8th - Super Speller Duncan is doing so well with his weekly spellings. His dyslexia means he doesn't always find it easy. He was delighted to bring home another certificate. His IEP review is next week. I am looking forward to hearing his progress.


May 7th - Salsa We did an extra long class today. I was pleased to report that I have been able to buy new jeans - a size smaller!


May 6th - Metamorphosis Our classroom caterpillars have started to cling to the top of the jar. The cocoon building is underway. It won't be long until we have to transfer them to the net.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Great photos. Well done Duncan for getting the certificate.